Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cherry Blossoms and Crystals...
Cherry blossoms are another theme that continue to be popular among brides and they go great with those who want the pink/brown color palette! This particular client was very particular in what cherry blossom design she wanted, but we finally came up with a design that they liked. We decided to add some crystals to embellish the invitation and make it look a little richer.

We also added a wine/burgandy trim to the invitation because their bridal party will be wearing burgandy dresses.

They also had a lot they wanted in terms of information for their response card so instead of the traditional 3.5x5 response card we went with a 4x5 style which allowed them the space they needed! I also recreated the map we found off the Internet (that was my first one!) and I think it came out pretty well (not pictured here).
If you haven't been to my website since Sunday, you'll have to check it out. I've finally updated the Wedding Stationery, Real Weddings section and more! In the month to come I hope to have all my pages up-to-date!

No comments: