Thursday, April 24, 2008


Iris & Jared - Green Cymbidium, Coral Orange and Burgandy Palette
This couple found me somehow... must have been via Pacific Rim Weddings Magazine because their initial theme was to go with the tiare flower and one of my favors with that flower was featured in one of their issues a couple of years ago. They then decided based on a meeting with their florist to change the flower/color scheme. Anyway, here's another wedding client that I've been working on. We're almost done. Just the place cards left to do before I leave on my trip.

Iris wanted the deep burgandy and the coral orange that was in the cymbidium to be carried out into the cardstocks. I think this combination makes a striking impact! I never really would have thought the colors would go together but they do! Iris' order consisted of a guestbook, table cards and place cards. They live in North Carolina and are getting married on Oahu.
All the best to Iris & Jared on their wedding
day!
If only I had another week to get
everything I need to done before the trip. AAH!


No comments: