Saturday, April 12, 2008

Recent Arrangements & Projects
I know it's been a while since my last blog post. It's been to say the very least CRAZY BUSY with keeping up with the demand. Some of these photos are pictures of things I made for my husband's work. I have seemed to developed a fan club with the women at his work. They LOVE Martha Stewart and they LOVE my stuff. So I felt the need to make some little arrangements for them. Now they want class! It's nice just to see their enthusiasm.

I've even gotten inquiries from women interested in taking the classes all the way from Arkansas, Ohio and Maryland! If only I had enough hours in the day to do it all! Some of these arrangements are also items I made for Etsy.com which have already sold.

This one is an arrangement of a tussie mussie bouquet and a matching boutonniere I made for a special project I was working on. It's green cymbidiums, pink freesia, pink hydrangeas, stephanotis flowers with crystals and greenish white ranunuculus flowers. Can you see the pink/green/white theme going on!!!

Favors & Centerpieces for a Vow Renewal
Another Hilton Waikoloa Village referral came my way just prior to the Martha Stewart Show airing. This particular client is celebrating a vow renewal with her husband. She contacted me for her small centerpieces for her guest tables, favors as well as her place cards, table cards and thank you cards. She wanted pinks and greens and loved the cymbidium orchid. It's interesting, I think green cymbidiums will never go out of style. It's always been one of my favorites!


Anyway, these are the centerpieces and the favor box we're doing for her vow renewal celebration. Things to say the very least have been HECTIC! Please note that I may not be able to post new material as often as I want to. It's wedding season and I'm trying to keep up with all the wedding orders already on the books as well as the etsy.com demand! It's definitely been a great thing to be on Etsy.com to say the very least. I even got someone in Australia asking me if I would ship her an arrangement!










No comments: