Monday, June 30, 2008

Kristy & Hector (Magnolia Bride) June 14, 2008 Style Sheet
The wonderful Melanie "Mimi" Gubser of Luci Lyn Photography sent me some photos from Kristy & Hector's wedding (this is the wedding where Kristy wanted magnolias and gardenias). I created a style sheet of some of the pictures Mimi sent to me today. She's a wonderful up and coming wedding photographer on the Big Island of Hawaii. If you forgot, Cheryl Shoemaker of Orchid Isle Weddings & Events planned this wedding and also referred Kristy to me for all her wedding details.

Anyway, more pictures to come, but since style sheets seem to be so popular, I thought I'd give it a whirl. :) Kristy and Hector were such a wonderful couple to work with and I wish them all the best for a happy and loving marriage! Maybe this style sheet will inspire your next wedding inspiration board....


No comments: