Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Check out DK Designs on The Flirty Guide!!!
Today, Stacie Tamaki of The Flirty Guide sent me my ad pages on her website! They look incredible. She was so nice to put in me in 3 categories (who else would do that!) - accessories, favors and flowers! She helped rewrite some of my ad copy and I told her that she wrote it so well I want to go and read more about DK Designs and see what she does! LOL! Stacie has a great concept for The Flirty Guide and she really focuses on providing an informative local resource guide of high quality vendors that she personally would stand behind. I've advertised a fair amount and we'll see how it goes, but I really believe that partnering with people like Stacie will go a long way! I needed a way to get into the Northern California market and I'm so fortunate that Stacie agreed to meet with me and allow me to advertise on her site! I told her she has a possible new company to do Public Relations! She is a woman of MANY hidden talents!














So here's the flowers ad. She's so innovative. I can't wait for her to come and take a class with me to learn to make flowers, maybe she'll have another part time job as I'm sure she'd be great at it!

Anyway, back to the ad...I love the flirty bride picture she picked for my ad page - it's so me... the bride with the flower in her hair. :) She even goes beyond what most resource guides do - she puts links not only to your website but wherever you might be on the Internet (Facebook, Flickr, Etsy, etc).

Seriously though, please check out her websites:
  • http://www.theflirtyguide.com/ - Northern California wedding professionals resource guide and lots of fun & flirty ideas. She even has monthly drawings for giveaways!
  • http://www.theflirtybride.com/ - This is Stacie's bridal accessories website. She makes veils, hair accessories, cake toppers, tiny cranes (seriously the size of a penny) and more!
  • http://www.bestweddingblogs.com/ - a directory of wedding blogs all on one site - ingenious!
  • http://www.bestbridalblogs.com/ - newly released, a directory of brides who have their own blogs on one site. So if you have a great personal wedding blog, definitely let Stacie know! :)
You can spot Stacie's signature fun and flirty artwork wherever it is. She's got a signature look and it's definitely FUN and FLIRTY!

2 comments:

Tinygami said...

Hey Diane,

I am as thrilled to have DK Designs on The Flirty Guide as you are to be there! I love what you do and think brides will be equally excited to find your beautiful flowers. The fact that you can ship them is fantastic for those who don't live here in the SF Bay Area.

DK Designs said...

Thank you for your kind words and your personal backing! It means a great deal to me. Knowing that you are Miss Crafty yourself and take pride in your own designs... I know you know what it takes to be successful in the wedding market. I am so looking forward to working with you and The Flirty Guide!