Friday, August 8, 2008

The Bridal Bouquet to Match the Tussie Mussie Bouquets
A lot to accomplish today before my podcast interview. This morning I managed to finish the bride's bouquet that matches the tussie mussie bouquets I blogged about earlier in the week. This one is a handtied bouquet. The tussie mussie holder is a little small to create a larger bridal bouquet in, so I thought it best to do a handtied version. Again, I used the light pink peonies, but this time I created the open peonies where you can see the beautiful yellow centers to add a little more texture and dimension. Lots of pearl stephanotis and medium pink roses and green fillers to fill in and make the bouquet fullers. The bouquet stems are wrapped in ivory ribbon and accented with a beautiful pink silk ribbon secured with pearl pins.
More to come from this wedding as I plan on finishing the boutonnieres and corsage.. Stay tuned....



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love the varying shades of pink.

DK Designs said...

Thank you Liene for stopping by my blog. I absolutely LOVE what I do and even though some think I'm crazy, I definitely enjoy making brides happy and providing them a unique one of a kind, work of art for their wedding day!