Friday, September 5, 2008

DK Designs Featured on Other Wedding Professionals' Blogs!
The last couple of days, I've been asked or featured on some wedding industry professionals' blogs which is a great honor to someone relatively new to the industry (5 years young). One of the web blogs is The Event Essentials (http://www.theeventessentials.net/) located in the Arizona area, which specializes not only in wedding stationery, but also event planning and decorative accessories.

The second wedding web blog where I was featured was VOW (http://vowweddings.wordpress.com/), also another wedding and event planner, serving the New York Tri-state area and Long Island. I'm hoping to do a feature guest blog write up with Laura Nuzzo in the next week or so! Thanks Laura for asking me to be part of your wonderful blog.

I love discovering new wedding blogs because it's always a new source of inspiration to me. It's an honor that wedding professionals across the world see my work as unique, stylish and different and feel that brides might find this to be the perfect item for their wedding day!
With all this exposure, I can only imagine how many new inquiries I'll be getting from across the nation and across the world. Plus I hope that sharing with my readers the other wonderful wedding industry blogs that exist will give them more inspiration and ideas to create stylish and distinctively beautiful weddings!

No comments: