Sunday, November 30, 2008

Etsy Wedding Team Gets a "Fresh" New Look!

As many of you know, several months ago I joined a wonderful group of talented wedding artisans on Etsy called the Etsy Wedding Team. It's a jury selected team of high-quality wedding artisans on what else... ETSY! I was really excited about it. I offered a lot of ideas to the group leaders and I think they were surprised that I was so "gung-ho" about getting the group going even though I had no clue what was expected of us. They asked me to be on the head committee and we soon realized that we needed to make some changes if the group was going to be able to grow and be able to apply for grants via Etsy to use for advertising, bridal expos and more.
I had immediately mentioned to them that we needed a new look. I gave them one quick idea just to get the ideas flowing and after several months, we finally came up with one. We pooled the talents of our members and Letterpunch Design (aka http://www.lilribbers.etsy.com/) created the "look" we were searching for!

We're also working towards new and fresh articles on wedding trends from color palettes to what's hot in Hollywood and how it relates to wedding. You don't have to be a celebrity to have a "glam" wedding! We'll also be offering regular giveaways from our various Etsy Wedding Team shop owners as well. This is all very exciting and I'm looking forward to helping the team grow!

1 comment:

Tinygami said...

Letterpunch Design did a great job on the execution of the collaborative design! The new logo is elegant and artsy at the same time.