Monday, November 10, 2008

Flower Samples - Stephanotis and Tiffany Blue Hydrangeas

I have a client who is getting married at the end of May and she wants a bouquet of all stephanotis with Tiffany blue crystals and her bridesmaids to have an all hydrangea bouquet but in Tiffany blue! So, I made the samples some time ago, but hadn't gotten around to taking photos to share with her so she could see how it would look. Here's a little snapshot of the two flowers.

I've noticed that although many of the style experts are saying Tiffany blue is not so popular, I can honestly tell you, it's still one of my top requests both on the accents for the florals (ribbons, crystals and now Tiffany blue flowers) as well as the invitation side.

This week, you'll probably see a lot of pictures and write-ups about my samples, so stay tuned..

Update - Kacee, sent me a picture of her and her fiance James! It's nice to put a face to an email and I really look forward to working with them on their flowers. Kacee was so happy with the hydrangeas, she's considering having it in her bouquet now. LOL... The bouquets always evolve after my clients see my work or see something new during the design process that works better.
They are such a cute couple. I can't wait to see their wedding day photos when that time comes. It's so cute because even James is excited about my flowers!

1 comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Awww... I love stephanotis and those are sooo cute, Diane!