Sunday, December 21, 2008

All White Peony Cake Flowers - For a Cake Designer in Florida

(Image Source: www.brides.com)

Several weeks back, Cindy of Cakes by Cindy and Glenn in Vero Beach, Florida, contacted me to see if I would be willing to work with them to create flowers for their cake orders. We went back and forth on what flowers costs. She did have an immediate need. She sent me a link to a cake photo from Brides.com, which you see to above.
She asked if I could do them in clay, but to make them off-white as I guess her buttercream frosting is slightly off-white. So this is how they turned out. I have a feeling I'll be making a lot more of the peony cake flowers and other cake flowers as time goes on. Which is great. They are stunning and you don't need very many to make the cake look beautiful! I can't wait to see what Cindy & Glenn's cake creation looks like when they are done and embellished with my clay flowers! I just got an email from Cindy and she said they look amazing!

No comments: