Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Gift for a Bride to Be


I received an Etsy convo from an interested buyer if I could do a custom order with a flower in a shadow box. Upon further discussion with the client, we talked more and decided to do a memento vase arrangement instead that her sister (the bride) could have as a memory of her wedding day flowers to treasure always. The client sent me photos of the centerpieces and bouquet concepts and this is my interpretation of what she sent me without the crystals since I figured this would be more of a floral arrangement to decorate their living space. I think she plans to give this to her sister on the day of her bridal shower. I love the colors and it kind of ties in with Valentine's Day. LOL... The client needed it for April, but because of my schedule I had to get it done now if she wanted to have it at all.
I really like this arrangement. So pretty!

No comments: