Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank You to All Who Participated in the Crafter's Throwdown Challenge!

Congratulations to Orla who was randomly selected by Stacie's random integer generator! She won the beautiful centerpiece that Stacie and I created together! Thank you for all your votes and kind comments. So who won the Throwdown you ask???? Surprisingly enough, the clay flowers won! Thank you to all of you who voted for my clay flowers. I really expected more people to vote for the beads. I know that I would have! LOL.
Anyway, check out http://www.craftersthrowdown.com/ for the next challenge to come! For now I get to be the recipient of the Kara's Cupcake of my choice on Tuesday and the coveted Golden Glue Gun award! LOL. Thanks Stacie, this was so much fun! Can't wait for the next challenge to see what you create. :)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Golden Glue Gun, hysterical!! LOVE IT! Congrats, Diane!

-Jen