Monday, February 16, 2009

Sneak Peek at DK Designs Clay Flower Displays for the Ralston Hall Bridal Faire

After a wonderful evening out listening to Pasquale Esposito, I have been busy all day today working on flowers, flowers and more flowers... My pedestals finally arrived and they are the perfect fit for my favor vase arrangement idea for the Bridal Faire this Sunday! I'm so excited now. I have about 10 bouquets in the works right now and I hope to have some boutonnieres, corsages and hair flowers as well. I wonder if I can get it all done by tomorrow. LOL.
Anyway, I took these great shots today as I was so anxious to see how they would fit. I needed some height between the pedestals so I had to improvise, but looks good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ADORE those favor arrangements! They look like yummy little cupcakes.