Monday, April 27, 2009

New Items on Etsy... Just in time for Mother's Day!

Since I was on a flower making spree yesterday evening, I decided to keep the momentum going. With Mother's Day fast approaching, I decided to make a few arrangements to sell on my Etsy site. Granted they are $90/each plus $10 shipping, but if you think about how much you spend on fresh flowers for your mother on Mother's Day, at least this is $90 well spent because they get to keep this for years and years to come! They won't wilt, turn brown or die! Eco-chic too! Can't beat that! :)
So these are the 3 pieces I created and posted today. They will be ready to ship on Thursday. I hope to create more pieces tomorrow, time permitting, but I have to also focus on my current order load too. If nothing else, these 3 pieces would make great home decor arrangements as well. I just love all the colors. So vibrant and fresh!
Check them out before they're gone... www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com!

No comments: