Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wedding Invitations and Details - Plumerias with Aqua Blue and Chocolate


Two of my favorite clients, Courtney and Todd, met with me last month and I shared with them a few design samples for their invitations and menus. They loved them and I told them I would create samples for all the pieces they wanted for their wedding (invitation, OOT tags, favors/place cards, water bottle sleeves and menu/fans). These are the samples I created last night for them. We're still working on their direction cards, but we're almost there! The first two pictures are their invitations. Thanks to Courtney she did the map for me so I just had to put it in her wedding invitation colors and get it to fit on the insert.

The next images are of her wedding reception dinner menu (YUMMY!) and the water bottle labels and tags for their out-of-town guests. The last picture is the favor box/place cards for each of their guests. They plan on filling them with Honolulu Cookie Co cookies! Yummy!
Courtney and Todd are super sweet and so easy to work with. I'm so fortunate to have wonderful clients like them to work with on a regular basis. :)

No comments: