Thursday, May 28, 2009

Red & White Bouquet Order

My client Whitney found me via my Etsy site. She asked if I could make her flowers for her wedding. Initially she liked this fall bouquet I had made for my client back in August/September. She finally decided on red roses, white stephanotis with crystal centers and she asked me if I could add some green elements with some branches which she liked from one of my spring like bouquets.
We did her bridal bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, 3 wrist corsages, stephanotis hair flowers, and 6 boutonnieres. The order will ship out tomorrow. I love the texture and dimension that the branches and the green fillers add to this otherwise traditional bouquet of roses and stephanotis blossoms.
I'm busy working on flowers for a lei for a charity event and I'm almost done with the last 50 flowers for that. Pictures soon, I promise. After those 50 flowers are done, I have a bouquet of all white ranunculus to make for another bride to start working on. Never a dull moment in my world.
Best wishes to Whitney and her fiance!

No comments: