Friday, June 5, 2009

New Additions to my Etsy Product Offering!

I posted new arrangements on my Etsy site today. These were the pieces that I displayed at the Five Star of Aloha Gala event last evening. Blog post on that later. I am really excited however about the new line of products I'm now offering on my Etsy site.
My aunt and cousin who work for me mentioned several times that my photography of my clay flowers was beautiful and that we should use that in some form and apply it to my stationery line. So this is what we came up with. I love the colors and the vibrancy of the note cards. I'm selling them in sets of 8. I have combined my photography with coordinating cardstocks that enhance the colors and the flowers in the photos and embellish with coordinating ribbons. I really think they came out really nicely. Anyone who would receive this card would smile and feel happy if you ask me. :) The ribbon band is a nice touch since many of us tend to give gift cards for various occasions. The band would nicely hold a gift card in place.
The cards will have various packaging concepts, but for those who want a simple packaging design that's reusable, I decided to use my logo muslin bags to hold 8 note cards in various colors. There are 8 different photos in each set! We're thinking to add other packaging concepts so stay tuned for that. We'll be adding some new favor concepts as well in the coming weeks as I get more time to build up inventory between all my orders.
I hope to add more card series as I build new pieces and take some photos that I've archived and see if they too would be a nice addition to the note card line. Check out www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com to see my latest offerings!

4 comments:

Debashri said...

Hey, that's a very cool idea :). Lovely pics....

RootDown said...

Have I told you how much I like your work? ;)

http://iputmyrootdown.blogspot.com/2009/06/winner.html

Lea McIntosh said...

I love your new bags!

DK Designs said...

The image is from Natalie's photos she took on set! :)