Friday, November 20, 2009

A couple more pieces for Renew & Beautify

Early this morning, I had to make a judgement call as to whether I would be able to participate at Renew & Beautify because my son came down with a cold. We had a sitter lined up, but because she takes care of her nieces, we didn't want to expose her to any germs. So I had called Susan Davis to tell her the bad news. She called me back and graciously offered to man my booth. But my dad came to the rescue and said he would come by at 9 a.m. so I could get to the show and still man my own booth. What a relief.
Here are a few more pieces I finished today and a display piece I plan to show I love the canvas art piece. This was another C3 workshop project we had to complete. This one was a little challenging because I had to puncture through foam core, canvas and styrofoam! Not an easy task. Looks pretty amazing and I am excited to make more of these pieces. Yukiko always comes up with some really creative mediums for us to work with and I'm forever grateful to what she shares with us so that we can make it our own.Look forward to seeing some of you if you can make it tomorrow!

1 comment:

TraceyP said...

Wish I could be there for ya! Your GOREGEOUS arrangements are going to knock them out - WAY TO GO! {clapping!}