Monday, November 16, 2009

Renew & Beautify - Please Join Us Saturday, 11/21 at DACOR!

I'm catching up on my blog posts. I've been meaning to do a blog post on an upcoming event I'm participating in this Saturday at DACOR showroom in South San Francisco. So if you want to get a jump start on the holiday shopping before the mad rush of after Thanksgiving shopping commences, join us! Best of all, it's FREE to attend.

Renew & Beautify was created by Susan Davis of Spectrum Fine Homes. She herself once made handmade dolls and sculptures and felt a need for an event for small business owners, artists and crafters to be able to sell their items at an affordable price. Many of us cannot afford to pay for booth space at a fair or show as they are quite costly. We are fortunate this time around to have it at the DACOR showroom in South San Francisco. I'm so excited to be part of this event as last April/May I couldn't participate due to my busy wedding season.

There are some great artists and designers participating and some food demonstrations as well. There will be a raffle of some great prizes and all proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. This one was requested by me when Susan asked me last time to pick a foundation to donate towards. Because many of us are affected by breast cancer I felt most passionately about this one. I still have to decide what my donation piece will be. Better get back to the flower making so I have lots to show and sell on Saturday.

Hope to see you there!
Renew & Beautify
Saturday, November 21, 2009
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
DACOR Showroom
871 Dubuque Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080

No comments: