Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bridesmaid bouquets, Corsages and Boutonnieres

I'm in the home stretch of Mythi's order. Just finishing up the bridesmaid bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres. I wanted to share a few photos of her bridesmaid bouquets and family boutonnieres and corsages.I love the reddish pink peonies against the grape hyacinth and blue hyacinth with just pops of greenery. Mythi's bridesmaids could choose the color of their blue dress. We decided to go with navy blue ribbon wraps.
Her family's boutonnieres and corsages have a white peony, blue hyacinth and reddish green hipericum berries. The red ties in their Asian culture. I'll be so happy to get this order off in the mail. Lots of work, but again, I'm quite pleased with how it all turned out. Always love a good challenge. :)

No comments: