Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Rest of the Bridal Order...

Tamara's order is complete. I finished all the final elements today. So happy to have it done and it will be shipped on Friday! The bride totally LOVED her bouquet so hopefully she will LOVE her bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. Here are a few highlights of my favorite photos I took just a little while ago.
Groom's boutonniere of a deep pink ranunculus with pikake which is the national flower of where he is from. The groomsmen have just pikake blooms with grasses.The bridesmaid bouquets are single large form peonies since the bride was more or less on a budget, each one in the 3 colors she had requested.

2 comments:

Jacqueline Butler said...

I don't know how many times I can say STUNNING...but I'm going to keep on saying it because your work deserves it! Love this collection Diane...it's so wonderful for a spring wedding!

DK Designs said...

Thank you Jacqueline! I never get tired of hearing it. Can't wait to finally meet you some day soon! More things to come hopefully on Monday or Tuesday!