Friday, June 11, 2010

DK Designs & Estilo Weddings in the Engage!10 Grand Cayman Swag Bags


I've been so excited about something I worked on a few weeks back but couldn't really share. I've also been scouring the internet to see if I could find any photos from the Engage!10 Grand Cayman Luxury Wedding Summit of the attendee swag bag. Alas, I finally found one via Donna Von Bruening Photographers websiteI'm sure more photos will surface, but wanted to show you the awesome swag bag that the attendees of the event that took place at the Ritz-Carlton looked like.
I'm so honored to have been asked by Maria Ryan of Estilo Weddings to create a piece to be included in the bags. Out of all her amazing vendors she decided to showcase the clay flowers. We decided upon 200 plumeria hair flowers. 100 were white with a yellow center and an aquamarine rhinestone crystal to match the color palette of the event. The other half was a deeper pink with yellow center and AB crystal rhinestone center. To quote Kathryn Arce who works with Rebecca Grinnals (of Engaging Concepts) via Maria, "Totally LOVE the flowers! They are AMAZING! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Can't get much better than that!

This was such an AMAZING opportunity to get my clay flowers in front of 200 of the top wedding professionals (Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Bridal Bar, Junebug Weddings, The Knot, Colin Cowie, Sylvia Weinstock, Brides Magazine, Southern Weddings Magazine, Preston Bailey, and more) in the industry! Thank you Maria for having the confidence in me to get it done on time and feature my clay artistry to the wedding community! What a dream it would have been to be one of the attendees!

Photos courtesy of Donna Von Bruening and Engage!10

No comments: