Monday, June 14, 2010

Fabulous Peonies.....

As I mentioned in my previous post, my fingers and wrists are sore from making peonies with 50-60 petals each. Well, I wanted to share some finished pieces I worked on and completed this morning.This beautiful whitish ivory peony bouquet with pearl embellished stephanotis is just stunning. So romantic. Too bad I didn't know how to make peonies when I got married! The bouquet is finished with a sage green ribbon with some greenery at the base of the flowers.I also have been meaning to put out the lauhala pillow collection and although I only have one so far, I love the peony against the natural banana leaf weave!

2 comments:

Aimee Boyle said...

Beautiful! Love the soft pink color--

Jacqueline Butler said...

Yes so FABULOUS Diane! Love your peonies...very inspiring!!