Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A dozen plum blossom branches for a vow renewal

It has been a while since I last worked with the wedding staff at the Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort. They recently contacted me because they have a couple renewing their vows and the wife of the couple really wants cherry blossoms. So I just completed these in 2 days. 12 stems with roughly 65 buds and about 160 flowers. These will be incorporated into a fresh flower bouquet with roses. I'm interested to see how it turns out.
I still need to matte varnish the flowers so that they are water resistant due to the fact that they will be incorporated into a fresh flower bouquet.I'm continuing my plum blossom production for another wedding that is also incorporating "cherry blossoms". Lots of work ahead!

1 comment:

JNV said...

This is a very carefully and it is very beautiful!