Friday, November 5, 2010

Four more arrangements completed

I am now at 10 arrangements completed. I have flowers for 4 more arrangements left to assemble. I hope to be able to get to 3-4 more before I switch gears again and focus on my other orders. People asked where are my holiday arrangements. I'm all for holidays, but I also wanted really to showcase flowers that can be for every day use, not just the holidays. I love color so that's why I just went with whatever moved me.These 4 arrangements are simple trios of ranunculus in various colors with various colored glass vases and the last one is of 3 blush pink anemones. I am going to make one with orange cymbidiums hopefully tomorrow.
I'm taking a short break to visit with my brother's family which means no flower making for a day and a half, but hope to make more flowers tomorrow morning before that.

No comments: