Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sneak Peek at One Special Project

I've been busy of late not only working on orders, but special projects. While many of these special projects I don't get paid for, the exposure in various industries is what drives me to take the opportunity. I am always honored when people contact me to work on a project with them. I can't tell you what this bouquet is for just yet, but I wanted to share a few photos of how the bouquet turned out.My colleague sent me an image of what she envisioned and this is my version of what she sent me. I have not been happy with my phaleanopsis orchids and I decided to try another way of giving the flowers texture and more movement. I'm very happy with the way they turned out. I decided to add some vintage velvet leaves and feathers to accent the fullness of the bouquet. To finish it off, I used this large but gorgeous rhinestone buckle!

No comments: