Friday, November 11, 2011

More Items for my retailer...

As my Australian retailer prepares for the upcoming bridal expo in Melbourne in January, I was feverishly trying to finish all the items for her order. I just wanted to share pictures of the other items. I created everything from centerpieces, bouquet/boutonniere/corsage sets, cake toppers, hair flowers and favors.

This is the cake topper she requested I make for her faux cake she is having made by a local cake artist.

These two images are of the spotted orchid bouquet, boutonniere and corsage set.

Lots of hair flowers from garden roses, peonies, gardenias and orchids.
This is the matching corsage to the white ranunculus bouquet.
Lots of favor and gift box designs to give brides ideas of what is possible.


These are the orchid hair flower sets, but they are not only great as hair flowers, but can also be made as cake flowers too!

Hope you enjoyed the photos. One more blog post to share and then it's off to spend some quality time with my son...

No comments: