Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bridal Bouquet Replica - Pinks, Ivories and Whites

I finished another order today. This is the second to the last of 2 orders for 2011. My client wanted to replicate her bridal bouquet. It was a beautiful bouquet of ivory mums with greenish centers, stephanotis with pearls, light pink peonies, and pink dahlias with whitish green centers. She was so upset she couldn't save her bouquet that she asked me to recreate it for her.
I love the soft shades of pink against the light greens, ivories and whites. It's a really stunning bouquet. The client had a beachside wedding in San Diego and her colors were pinks, white, ivory, and Tiffany blue.
Very excited that I'm almost done with my orders so that next week I can prepare for Christmas with my family and focus some time on my website redesign.

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Such a sweet bouquet! I'm still in awe that these are clay replicas!