Monday, March 12, 2012

A New Collection of Mini Teapot Designs

I've been working on several teapot designs to list on Etsy since I had a weekend where I had some free time to create. I realize I'm always behind on getting floral arrangements in my shop for special holidays. Mother's Day is only 2 months away, but I have a lot going on with wedding flowers and invitations. My trio vase arrangements might make another appearance if I get a chance to create some new pieces. Until then, I wanted to share the teapot designs I came up with.

The first one is shades of purple and white consisting of sweet peas, lilac, hyacinth, garden roses and ranunculus.
The 2nd one is mini daffodils, peachy pink garden roses, lily of the valley and viburnum.The 3rd teapot is styled with pink peonies, fuchsia ranunculus and white-pink plum blossoms and buds.The last arrangement is made up of white ranunculus, yellow garden roses, light blue hydrangea and green viburnum.Check out my Etsy shop before they are all gone. They are attractively priced at $40/each which makes it the perfect and affordable Mother's Day gift!

1 comment:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Now what Mom wouldn't be thrilled to receive one of these on Mother's Day?! So lovely, Diane. :-)