Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring....

It was a beautiful couple of days here where I live, Friday was gorgeous - nice and warm! I finished some flowers for a potential client in Singapore who plans to have a destination wedding in Australia. She found my website and asked me if I might be able to do her centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. Since her wedding is over a year away, she wanted to start with samples. So the flowers she asked for were cherry/plum blossoms that were white with pink tips and hints of green, light pink peonies, light pink roses and peach ranunculus.The flowers ship to her next week, but she saw the pictures and was very excited to receive them. We're going to be getting a week straight of rain showers, which we definitely need, but I will miss the abundant sunshine we had.Been busy baking this weekend, but tomorrow it's back to working on some new things and focus on an upcoming wedding as well. Hmm, maybe I should start a foodie blog too. LOL.

No comments: