Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Mini Teapots for Mother's Day

One of my former brides who I did her wedding bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages for asked me if I could make Mother's Day gifts in the mini teapots. Unfortunately these aren't for sale. I am hopeful I might get some more up next week in my Etsy shop but I have to also focus on my brides who's orders need to be completed and shipped.My client basically had color combinations so we did 3 teapots. I really like the lemon yellow one. I decided to add lily of the valley to break up all the yellow that was in the arrangement and add a touch of greenery to offset the monochromatic colors. It contains, hyacinth, ranunculus, roses and daffodils as well.
The light pink and yellow one has poppies, ranunculus and plum blossoms.The red and pink one has ranunculus, peonies and apple blossoms.

2 comments:

meemers said...

Those are just SO adorable.

DK Designs said...

Thank you so much Mimi. :)