Monday, September 24, 2012

Stephanotis and Cherry Blossoms Embellished in Rhinestones

This particular UK bride asked me to recreate a bouquet that I had made for a past client. While I try not to replicate the same bouquet twice, I think even if I tried, they wouldn't look 100% the same.  Sometimes with email communication with my clients there's a bit of misunderstanding, but in the end everything always works out. :)
Beki wanted lots of bling so we put crystals in both the stephanotis flowers and cherry blossoms. The difference with the cherry blossoms is I preferred the cupped rounded petal shape with the stamens in the center. Originally I didn't put the crystals in because I forgot what my original design had. So I had to modify the color of the center of the blossom from a light pale green to an ivory shade and add the mini rhinestones.  the bouquets and boutonnieres are wrapped with a shimmery ivory ribbon.
  I am so very grateful for all my international orders. It's always a great compliment to my work to see that people are willing to pay not only for exchange rate differences, international shipping and customs duties just to own one of my customized clay designs for them. I am so appreciative for all the business I've received over the years. :)

2 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Always so charmed by your work, Diane!

DK Designs said...

Thank you so much for always stopping by and commenting! :)