Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dogwoods and Redbuds...

A client contacted me roughly 6 months ago and asked if I could create redbuds. I didn't know what they were so I had to Google them. What lovely little buds they are. The bride's two main flowers she wanted to be highlighted in her bouquet were dogwoods and redbuds. Her wedding is going to be held in a barn and so she wanted a rustic look with pinks, whites, redbud tones, browns and subtle greens with burlap and lace.
I absolutely love how everything turned out. I worked on a bridesmaid bouquet, 15 boutonnieres/corsages, hair flowers and cake flowers.
These are the matching boutonnieres and corsages for the grandparents.
 These are the matching boutonnieres and corsages for the parents of the bride and groom.
Boutonnieres and a corsage for the usher, ring bearer and the guestbook attendant.

No comments: